Cort Admme Mini Mahogany Electric Acoustic Guitar With Gig Bag *
Cort Guitars is a guitar manufacturer centred in South Korea. The company is one of the largest guitar makers in the world, and produces instruments for many other companies (Fender, Ibanez, Ltd, Schecter etc..). They have factories in Indonesia, Korea and China.
CORT ADMME ALL MAHOGANY ¾ SCALE MINI ELECTRIC ACOUSTIC DREADNOUGHT GUITAR
The CORT ADMME Mini Electric Acoustic Dreadnought Guitar is an affordable steel-string with a full sound and some amazing looking wood. It features a mini-size body made of mahogany with a top that really shows off this tonewood’s exquisite grain,
Advanced Scalloped X-bracing
We have carefully scalloped the bracing on the Earth-Mini Mahogany Dreadnought providing that big tone with the classic bang of vintage acoustics from the golden age of guitar building.
The 3/4 scale makes for a professional sounding travel guitar along with the superb sound of the Solid Mahogany Top.
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY: 3/4 mini Dreadnought (82x101mm body depth), Solid Mahogany Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- NECK: Mahogany
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood, 43mm Nut Width
- FRETS: 20
- SCALE: 22 3/4" (578mm)
- INLAY: White Dot
- TUNERS: Die cast Nickel with Black Knobs
- BRIDGE: Rosewood
- STRINGS: D'Addario USA EXP16 Light
- BRACING: Advanced Scalloped X Bracing
- Gig bag included
We Also Recommend