Behringer V-Tone Acoustic Driver Di Adi21 Acoustic Amp Modeler/Preamp/Di Box
For an unplugged sound that’s rich, loud and electrifying, step on the V-TONE ACOUSTIC DRIVER DI ADI21. This amazing little box is essential for piezo-equipped guitars and will make your acoustic guitar sound come to life!
Great Sound, Naturally
By their very nature, piezo pickups tend to be very bright, with somewhat reduced bass response and warmth. The ADI21 combines the features of an active DI (direct injection) box with our proprietary microphone/tube emulation. If you don’t want to use the emulation feature, the ADI21 also functions as a superb active DI box. The BLEND control allows you to mix the amount of modeled tone with your instrument’s normal output. The resulting sound is more natural with smooth saturation, just as if your guitar were being miked.
EQ and More…
Armed with an onboard 3-band EQ, with sweepable mids to keep feedback under control, the ADI21 effectively eliminates the harsh harmonics of piezo pickups. The output is laid out on 1/4” TS or balanced gold-plated XLR connectors, which can be used to send a low-impedance signal to the mixing console or straight to tape. You also get a ground lift switch to eliminate annoying ground loop hum problems. You can power this little lifesaver with a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Putting some acoustic glory into your recordings or live performances has never been this easy—or sounded this incredible.
- Analog modeling acoustic guitar preamp/stompbox with DI recording output
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Authentic tube/microphone modeling circuitry provides the natural warmth and presence, as if your acoustic guitar was miked through a tube pre-amp
- Ultra-musical 3-band EQ with sweepable mids for accurate feedback control and to eliminate the harsh harmonics of piezos
- Super-high impedance to retain maximum signal integrity and dynamics
- Dual DI mode for either direct recording output with tube/microphone emulation or standard active direct injection box in bypass mode
- Output available on ¼'' TS or balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
3 year warranty
If the product purchase is not registered on Behringer's website within the first ninety (90) days of your product ownership, this will result in the Limited Warranty being applicable for only one year.
We Also Recommend
Behringer Europower PMP1680S 10-Channel, 1600-Watt Powered Mixer with Dual Multi-FX Processor
Behringer ULM300MIC Wireless Handheld 2.4GHz Digital Microphone Stage Vocal Mic
Behringer Xenyx Q502USB Premium 5-Input, 2-Bus Mixer with USB/Audio Interface *
Behringer Xenyx 502 Premium 5-Input, 2-Bus Mixer Xenyx Mic Preamp & British EQ *
Behringer Xenyx 802 Premium 8-Input, 2-Bus Mixer Xenyx Mic Preamps & British EQs *
Behringer Eurolive B110D Active 300W, 2-Way, 10" PA Speaker In-built Wireless Option *
Behringer Eurolive F1220D Bi-Amped 250W Monitor 12" Speaker System, Foldback *
Behringer VT50FX Virtube 2-Channel, 60W Guitar Amplifier, FX, VTC Tube Modeling *