D'Addario EXP115 electric guitar strings, 11-49, NY Steel, free shipping (SP)
EXP115 delivers all the tone and performance of our best-selling EXL115 set, with 4 times more string life. 11-49 is preferred for its heavier tension and beefier tone.
D’Addario’s EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.
- Preferred for their moderate flexibility and rich, full tone
- EXP Coated nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone and 4 times more life
- Feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .014, .018, Nickel Wound .028, .038, .049
We Also Recommend
Pair of Xtreme Speaker Stands, Heavy Duty, Carry Bag, Adjustable Height, 50 kg load. ss252, (SP)