Rock -Tips Liquid Callus Formula For Stringed Instrument Players. Free Shipping
Introduced in 2010 Rock Tips Liquid Callus Formula is a brush applied solution for protecting your fingertips while playing guitar, bass or other stringed instrument. Simple, safe and fast drying a small application of Rock Tips allows you to play for longer periods of time with protection and comfort.
What is Rock-Tips?
- Rock Tips Liquid Callus Formula is based around a medical adhesive, which is designed specifically for use on human skin.
- With additional polymers added for flexibility and strength, our proprietary formula acts and feels like a hardened layer of skin – with all the toughness and flexibility of a real callus.
- A safe new alternative to using toxic glue on your fingertips! In the past, many musicians have relied on strong glues and liquid bandages to help relieve fingertip pain, all with less than perfect results.
- Household glue is very brittle and unforgiving, while liquid bandages gum up instrument strings and wear off quickly.
Key benefits of Rock Tips!
- Helps build natural calluses faster by allowing you to play for longer periods at a time.
- Rebuilds and repairs damaged, peeling or torn fingertip calluses and prohibits blisters from forming.
- Long lasting and tough – a typical application of Rock-Tips will stay on your fingertips for 1-2 days of active playing, and a single 4 ml. bottle contains over 150 applications
- Transparent and unobtrusive – doesn't impede the feeling of the strings on your fingers.
- Safe and easy to use – non-toxic, quick curing formula will wash off with soap and warm water.
- Useful for all levels of musicians, from beginner to professional.
We Also Recommend